Evaluating Trig Functions with Trig Ratios Worksheet :
Here we are going to see some practice problems on evaluating trig functions with trig ratios.
(1) From the given figure, find all the trigonometric ratios of angle B.
(2) From the given figure, find the values of
(i) sin B (ii) sec B (iii) cot B
(iv) cos C (v) tan C (vi) cosec C Solution
(3) If 2 cos θ = √3, then find all the trigonometric ratios of angle θ. Solution
(4) If cos A = 3/5, then find the value of (sin A - cos A)/2 tan A Solution
(5) If cos A = 2x/(1 + x2), then find the values of sin A and tan A in terms of x. Solution
(6) If sin θ = a/√a2 + b2, then show that b sin θ = a cos θ Solution
(7) If 3cot A = 2 , then find the value of (4 sin A - 3 cos A)/(2 sin A + 3 cos A) Solution
(8) If cos θ : sin θ = 1 : 2, then find the value of (8 cos θ - 2 sin θ)/(4 cos θ + 2 sin θ) Solution
(9) From the given figure, prove that θ + Φ = 90°.Also prove that there are two other right angled triangles. Find sin a, cos β and tan Φ.
(10) A boy standing at a point O finds his kite flying at a point P with distance OP = 25 m. It is at a height of 5 m from the ground. When the thread is extended by 10 m from P, it reaches a point Q. What will be the height QN of the kite from the ground? (use trigonometric ratios)
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Evaluating Trig Functions with Trig Ratios Worksheet"
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Point of intersection
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions