ACT MATH PRACTICE TEST ONLINE
Here, we give the questions whose qualities are in high
standard and practicing these questions will definitely make the
students to reach their goal in ACT.
Now, you can take ACT math practice test online by clicking the following links.
About ACT test
The ACT is the leading US college admissions test which measures what the students have learned in high school and determines the students' academic readiness to the college.
Why do we need ACT test?
Since ACT is the leading US college
admissions test which measures what the students have learned in high
school and determines the students' academic readiness to the
college, it is very important for all the students to have better score in ACT.
Even though ACT test contains four multiple-choice tests: English, mathematics,
reading, and science, the crucial part for almost all the students is math.
Most of the students who write ACT test find it difficult to answer the questions in math.
To overcome the above problems, students must know answer for the two questions.
1. What is the syllabus for ACT math?
2. Where can i get ACT math practice questions?
Here students can get clear answer for the above two questions.
ACT math syllabus
- Basic operations using whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and integers
- Place value
- Square roots and approximations
- The concept of exponents
- Scientific notation
- Ratio, proportion, and percent
- Linear equations in one variable
- Absolute value and ordering numbers by value
- Elementary counting techniques and simple probability
- Data collection, representation, and interpretation
- Understanding simple descriptive statistics
2. Elementary Algebra
- Properties of exponents and square roots
- Evaluation of algebraic expressions through substitution
- Using variables to express functional relationships
- Understanding algebraic operations
- The solution of quadratic equations by factoring
3. Intermediate Algebra
- The quadratic formula
- Rational and radical expressions
- Absolute value equations and inequalities
- Sequences and patterns
- Systems of equations
- Quadratic inequalities
- Functions and modeling
- Roots of polynomials
- Complex numbers
4. Co-ordinate Geometry
- Graphing and the relations between equations and graphs, including points, lines, polynomials, circles, and other curves
- Graphing inequalities
- Parallel and perpendicular lines
5. Pane Geometry
- Properties and relations of plane figures, including angles and relations among perpendicular and parallel lines
- Properties of circles, triangles, rectangles, parallelograms, and trapezoids
- The concept of proof and proof techniques
- Applications of geometry to three dimensions
- Trigonometric relations in right triangles
- Values and properties of trigonometric functions
- Graphing trigonometric functions
- Modeling using trigonometric functions
- Use of trigonometric identities
- Solving trigonometric equations
Apart from the stuff given above, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
Kindly mail your feedback to email@example.com
We always appreciate your feedback.
©All rights reserved. onlinemath4all.com