Practice Questions on Surface Area of Cube and Cuboid Worksheet :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on solving mensuration word problems with the shape cube and cuboid.
(1) Find the Total Surface Area and the Lateral Surface Area of a cuboid whose dimensions are: length = 20 cm, breadth = 15 cm and height = 8 cm Solution
(2) The dimensions of a cuboidal box are 6 m × 400 cm × 1.5 m. Find the cost of painting its entire outer surface at the rate of ₹22 per m2 Solution
(3) The dimensions of a hall is 10 m × 9 m × 8 m. Find the cost of white washing the walls and ceiling at the rate of ₹8.50 per m2. Solution
(4) Find the TSA and LSA of the cube whose side is
(i) 8 m (ii) 21 cm (iii) 7.5 cm Solution
(5) If the total surface area of a cube is 2400 cm2 then, find its lateral surface area. Solution
(6) A cubical container of side 6.5 m is to be painted on the entire outer surface. Find the area to be painted and the total cost of painting it at the rate of ₹24 per m2.
(7) Three identical cubes of side 4 cm are joined end to end. Find the total surface area and lateral surface area of the new resulting cuboid. Solution
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Practice Questions on Surface Area of Cube and Cuboid Worksheet"
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Point of intersection
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions