(1) A solid right circular cylinder has radius of 14 cm and height of 8 cm. Find its CSA.
(2) Curved surface area and circumference at the base of a solid right circular cylinder are 4400 sq.cm and 110 cm respectively. Find its height and diameter.
(3) A mansion has 12 right cylindrical pillars each having radius 50 cm and height 3.5 m. Find the cost to paint the curved surface of pillars at $ 20 per square meter.
(4) The total surface area of a solid right circular cylinder are 231 cm². Its curved surface area is two thirds of the total surface area. Find the curved surface area if cylinder.
(5) The total surface area of a solid right circular cylinder is 1540 cm². If the height is four times the radius of the base, then find the CSA of cylinder.
(6) The external surface area of a hollow cylinder is 540Π cm2.Its internal diameter is 16 cm and height is 15 cm. Find the curved surface area.
(7) The external diameter of the cylindrical shaped iron pipe is 25 cm and its length is 20 cm. If the thickness of the pipe is 1 cm, find the curved surface area of the pipe.
(8) The radii of two right circular cylinders are in the ratio 3:2 and their heights are in the ratio 5:3. Find the ratio of their curved surface areas.
(9) The diameter of the road roller of length 120 cm is 84 cm. If it takes 500 complete revolutions to level play ground, then find the cost of leveling it at the cost of $ 1.5 per square meter.
(10) The internal and external radii of of a hollow cylinder are 12 cm and 18 cm respectively. If its height is 14 cm, then find its curved surface area.
(11) If the vertical angle and the radius of the right circular cone are 60 degree and 15 cm respectively, then find its slant height and curved surface area.
(12) If the circumference of the base of the solid right circular cone is 236 and its slant height is 12 cm, find its curved surface area.
(13) A heap of paddy is in the form of a cone whose diameter is 4.2 m and height is 2.8 m. If the heap is to be covered exactly by a canvas to protect it from rain, then find the area of the canvas needed.
(14) The central angle and radius of a sector of a circular disc are 180 degree and 21 cm respectively. If the edges of the sector are joined together to make a hollow cone, then find the radius of the cone.
(15) Radius and slant height of a solid right circular cone are in the ratio 3:5. If the curved surface area is 60Π cm², then find its radius and slant height.
(16) A sector containing an angle of 120 degree is cut off from a circle of radius 21 cm and folded into a cone. Find the curved surface area of a cone.
(17) If the curved surface area of solid sphere is 98.56 cm2, then find the radius of the sphere.
(18) If the curved surface area of the solid hemisphere is 2772 sq.cm, then find its total surface area.
(19) Radii of two solid hemispheres are in the ratio 3:5. Find the ratio of their curved surface areas and the ratio of their total surface areas.
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
If you have any feedback about our math content, please mail us :
We always appreciate your feedback.
You can also visit the following web pages on different stuff in math.
Negative exponents rules
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Ratio and proportion shortcuts
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions