Worksheet on Quadratic Equations Class 10 CBSE :
Here we are going to see some practice questions based on the topic quadratic equation.
(1) If x = 2 and x = 3 are the roots of the equation 3x2 - 2kx + 2m = 0, find the value of k and m.
(2) If one root of the quadratic equation 2x2 + kx - 6 = 0, find the value of k. Also find the other root.
(3) Solve the following quadratic equation by factorization method
(ii) 4x2 - 2(a2 + b2)x + a2b2 = 0
(iii) (2/x2) - (5/x) + 2 = 0
(iv) [1/(x - 2)] + [2/(x - 1)] = 6/x
(4) Determine whether the given quadratic equation has real roots and if so, find the roots.
6x2 + x - 2 = 0
(5) Find the values of k for which the given equation has real and equal roots.
x2 - 2x(1 + 3k) + 7(3 + 2k) = 0
(6) Find the values o f k for which the following equation has equal roots.
(k - 12)x2 + 2(k - 12) + 2 = 0
(7) The sum of two numbers is 15. If the sum of the their reciprocals is 3/10, find the numbers.
(8) Find two consecutive numbers whose squares have the sum 85.
(9) Two numbers differ by 3 and their product is 504. Find the numbers.
(10) The sum of two numbers is 18. The sum of their reciprocals is 1/4. Find the numbers.
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Worksheet on Quadratic Equations Class 10 CBSE".
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Decimal place value worksheets
Area and perimeter
Different forms equations of straight lines
MATH FOR KIDS
HCF and LCM word problems
Word problems on quadratic equations
Word problems on comparing rates
Ratio and proportion word problems
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions