Logarithm Questions and Answers Class 11 :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on logarithms which are appropriate for class 11 students.
(1) Let b > 0 and b ≠ 1. Express y = bx in logarithmic form. Also state the domain and range of the logarithmic function. Solution
(2) Compute log9 27 − log27 9 Solution
(3) Solve log8 x + log4 x + log2 x = 11 Solution
(4) Solve log4 28x = 2log2 8 Solution
(5) If a2 + b2 = 7ab, show that log (a+b)/3 = 1/2(log a+log b) Solution
(6) Prove that log (a2/bc) + log (b2/ac) + log (c2/ab) = 0
(7) Prove that
log 2 + 16 log (16/15) + 12 log (25/24) + 7 log(81/80) = 1
(8) Prove that
(9) Prove log a + log a2 + log a3 + · · · + log an = (n(n+1)/2) log a. Solution
(10) If log x/(y - z) = log y/(z - x) = log z/(x - y), then prove that xyz = 1. Solution
(11) Solve for x : log2 x − 3log 1/2 x = 6 Solution
(12) Solve for x : log5-x (x2 − 6x + 65) = 2 Solution
We hope that the practice questions on logarithms given above would have been much useful for class 11 students.
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Point of intersection
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions