Practice Questions on Circles for Grade 9 :
Here we are going to see some example practice questions on circles.
(1) Th e diameter of the circle is 52 cm and the length of one of its chord is 20 cm. Find the distance of the chord from the centre. Solution
(2) The chord of length 30 cm is drawn at the distance of 8 cm from the centre of the circle. Find the radius of the circle Solution
(3) Find the length of the chord AC where AB and CD are the two diameters perpendicular to each other of a circle with radius 4√2 cm and also find <OAC and <OCA. Solution
(4) A chord is 12 cm away from the centre of the circle of radius 15 cm. Find the length of the chord. Solution
(5) In a circle, AB and CD are two parallel chords with centre O and radius 10 cm such that AB = 16 cm and CD = 12 cm determine the distance between the two chords? Solution
(6) Two circles of radii 5 cm and 3 cm intersect at two points and the distance between their centres is 4 cm. Find the length of the common chord. Solution
(7) Find the value of x° in the following figures :
(8) In the given figure, <CAB = 25°, find <BDC , <DBAand <COB
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Practice Questions on Circles for Grade 9"
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit the following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Analytical geometry calculators
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Ratio and proportion shortcuts
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions