Finding Area of Triangle with 3 Different Sides Worksheet :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on finding area of triangle with 3 different sides.
(1) Using Heron’s formula, find the area of a triangle whose sides are
(i) 10 cm, 24 cm, 26 cm Solution
(ii) 1.8 m, 8 m, 8.2 m Solution
(2) The sides of the triangular ground are 22 m, 120 m and 122 m. Find the area and cost of levelling the ground at the rate of ₹ 20 per m2. Solution
(3) The perimeter of a triangular plot is 600 m. If the sides are in the ratio 5 : 12 : 13, then find the area of the plot. Solution
(4) Find the area of an equilateral triangle whose perimeter is 180 cm. Solution
(5) An advertisement board is in the form of an isosceles triangle with perimeter 36 m and each of the equal sides are 13 m. Find the cost of painting it at ₹ 17.50 per square metre. Solution
(6) Find the area of the unshaded region
(7) Find the area of a quadrilateral ABCD whose sides are AB = 13cm, BC = 12cm, CD = 9cm, AD = 14cm and diagonal BD = 15cm. Solution
(8) A park is in the shape of a quadrilateral. The sides of the park are 15 m, 20 m, 26 m and 17 m and the angle between the first two sides is a right angle. Find the area of the park. Solution
(9) A land is in the shape of rhombus. The perimeter of the land is 160 m and one of the diagonal is 48 m. Find the area of the land. Solution
(10) The adjacent sides of a parallelogram measures 34 m, 20 m and the measure of one of the diagonal is 42 m. Find the area of parallelogram Solution
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood how to find area of triangle with 3 different sides.
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Converting customary units worksheet
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Trigonometry heights and distances
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions