Coefficient of Variation Worksheet :
Here we are going to see, some some practice questions on finding coefficient of variation.
(1) The standard deviation and mean of a data are 6.5 and 12.5 respectively. Find the coefficient of variation.
(2) The standard deviation and coefficient of variation of a data are 1.2 and 25.6 respectively. Find the value of mean. Solution
(3) If the mean and coefficient of variation of a data are 15 and 48 respectively, then find the value of standard deviation. Solution
(4) If n = 5, x̄ = 6 , Σx2 = 765 , then calculate the coefficient of variation. Solution
(5) Find the coefficient of variation of 24, 26, 33, 37, 29, 31. Solution
(6) The time taken (in minutes) to complete a homework by 8 students in a day are given by 38, 40, 47, 44, 46, 43, 49, 53. Find the coefficient of variation. Solution
(7) The total marks scored by two students Sathya and Vidhya in 5 subjects are 460 and 480 with standard deviation 4.6 and 2.4 respectively. Who is more consistent in performance? Solution
(8) The mean and standard deviation of marks obtained by 40 students of a class in three subjects Mathematics, Science and Social Science are given below
Which of the three subjects shows highest variation and which shows lowest variation in marks? Solution
(9) The temperature of two cities A and B in a winter season are given below.
Find which city is more consistent in temperature changes? Solution
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Coefficient of Variation Worksheet".
Apart from the stuff given in this section "Coefficient of Variation Worksheet" if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Point of intersection
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions