Problems Using Trigonometric Tables :
Here we are going to see some example problems on method of using trigonometric table.
(1) Find the value of the following:
(i) sin 49°
(ii) cos 74° 39'
(iii) tan 54° 26'
(iv) sin 21° 21'
(v) cos 33° 53'
(vi) tan 70° 17' Solution
(2) Find the value of θ if
(i) sin θ = 0.9975 (ii) cos θ = 0.6763 (iii) tan θ = 0.0720
(3) Find the value of the following:
(i) sin 65° 39' + cos 24° 57' + tan 10° 10'
(ii) tan 70° 58' + cos 15° 26' - sin 84° 59'
(4) Find the area of a right triangle whose hypotenuse is 10 cm and one of the acute angle is 24° 24' Solution
(5) Find the angle made by a ladder of length 5 m with the ground, if one of its end is 4 m away from the wall and the other end is on the wall. Solution
(6) In the given figure, HT shows the height of a tree standing vertically. From a point P, the angle of elevation of the top of the tree (that is ∠P ) measures 42° and the distance to the tree is 60 metres. Find the height of the tree.
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Problems Using Trigonometric Tables"
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Area and perimeter worksheets
Decimal place value worksheets
Area and perimeter
Different forms equations of straight lines
MATH FOR KIDS
HCF and LCM word problems
Word problems on simple equations
Word problems on quadratic equations
Area and perimeter word problems
Word problems on comparing rates
Ratio and proportion word problems
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions