Problems Using Trigonometric Tables :
In this section, you will learn how to solve problems using trigonometry table.
(1) Find the value of the following:
(i) sin 49°
(ii) cos 74° 39'
(iii) tan 54° 26'
(iv) sin 21° 21'
(v) cos 33° 53'
(vi) tan 70° 17' Solution
(2) Find the value of θ if
(i) sin θ = 0.9975 (ii) cos θ = 0.6763 (iii) tan θ = 0.0720
(3) Find the value of the following:
(i) sin 65° 39' + cos 24° 57' + tan 10° 10'
(ii) tan 70° 58' + cos 15° 26' - sin 84° 59'
(4) Find the area of a right triangle whose hypotenuse is 10 cm and one of the acute angle is 24° 24' Solution
(5) Find the angle made by a ladder of length 5 m with the ground, if one of its end is 4 m away from the wall and the other end is on the wall. Solution
(6) In the given figure, HT shows the height of a tree standing vertically. From a point P, the angle of elevation of the top of the tree (that is ∠P ) measures 42° and the distance to the tree is 60 metres. Find the height of the tree.
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Converting customary units worksheet
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Trigonometry heights and distances
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions