Practice Questions Worksheet on Circles and Cyclic Quadrilateral :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on circles and cyclic quadrilaterals.
(1) Find the value of x in the given figure.
(2) In the given figure, AC is the diameter of the circle with centre O. If <ADE = 30° ; <DAC = 35° and <CAB = 40°. Find (i) <ACD (ii) <ACB (iii) <DAE
(3) Find all the angles of the given cyclic quadrilateral ABCD in the figure.
(4) In the given figure, ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral where diagonals intersect at P such that <DBC = 40° and <BAC = 60° find
(i) <CAD (ii) BCD
(5) In the given figure, AB and CD are the parallel chords of a circle with centre O. Such that AB = 8cm and CD = 6cm. If OM ⊥ AB and OL ⊥ CD distance between LM is 7cm. Find the radius of the circle.
(6) The arch of a bridge has dimensions as shown, where the arch measure 2 m at its highest point and its width is 6 m. What is the radius of the circle that contains the arch?
(7) In figure, <ABC =120 , where A,B and C are points on the circle with centre O. Find <OAC ?
(8) A school wants to conduct tree plantation programme. For this a teacher allotted a circle of radius 6m ground to nineth standard students for planting sapplings. Four students plant trees at the points A,B,C and D as shown in figure. Here AB = 8m, CD = 10m and AB is perpendicular to CD. If another student places a flower pot at the point P, the intersection of AB and CD, then find the distance from the centre to P.
(9) In the given figure, <POQ = 100 and <PQR = 30, then find <RPO .
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Practice Questions Worksheet on Circles and Cyclic Quadrilateral
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit the following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Analytical geometry calculators
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Ratio and proportion shortcuts
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions