Practice Questions on Logarithms for Grade 11 :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on logarithms.
(1) Let b > 0 and b ≠ 1. Express y = bx in logarithmic form. Also state the domain and range of the logarithmic function. Solution
(2) Compute log9 27 − log27 9 Solution
(3) Solve log8 x + log4 x + log2 x = 11 Solution
(4) Solve log4 28x = 2log2 8 Solution
(5) If a2 + b2 = 7ab, show that log (a+b)/3 = 1/2(log a+log b) Solution
(6) Prove that log (a2/bc) + log (b2/ac) + log (c2/ab) = 0
(7) Prove that
log 2 + 16 log (16/15) + 12 log (25/24) + 7 log(81/80) = 1
(8) Prove that
(9) Prove log a + log a2 + log a3 + · · · + log an = (n(n+1)/2) log a. Solution
(10) If log x/(y - z) = log y/(z - x) = log z/(x - y), then prove that xyz = 1. Solution
(11) Solve for x : log2 x − 3log 1/2 x = 6 Solution
(12) Solve for x : log5-x (x2 − 6x + 65) = 2 Solution
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood "Practice Questions on Logarithms for Grade 11".
Apart from the stuff given above, if you want to know more about "Practice Questions on Logarithms for Grade 11".
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
Aptitude test online
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
MATH FOR KIDS
Time and work word problems
Pythagorean theorem word problems
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions
L.C.M method to solve time and work problems