Finding Median for Grouped and Ungrouped Data Worksheet :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on finding median for grouped and ungrouped data.
(1) Find the median of the given values : 47, 53, 62, 71, 83, 21, 43, 47, 41. Solution
(2) Find the Median of the given data: 36, 44, 86, 31, 37, 44, 86, 35, 60, 51 Solution
(3) The median of observation 11, 12, 14, 18, x + 2, x + 4, 30, 32, 35, 41 arranged in ascending order is 24. Find the values of x. Solution
(4) A researcher studying the behavior of mice has recorded the time (in seconds) taken by each mouse to locate its food by considering 13 different mice as 31, 33, 63, 33, 28, 29, 33, 27, 27, 34, 35, 28, 32. Find the median time that mice spent in searching its food. Solution
(5) The following are the marks scored by the students in the Summative Assessment exam
(6) The mean of five positive integers is twice their median. If four of the integers are 3, 4, 6, 9 and median is 6, then find the fifth integer. Solution
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Finding Median for Grouped and Ungrouped Data Worksheet"
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
Aptitude test online
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
MATH FOR KIDS
Time and work word problems
Pythagorean theorem word problems
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions
L.C.M method to solve time and work problems