Finding Mean for Grouped and Ungrouped Data Worksheet :
Here we are going to see some practice questions on mean for grouped and ungrouped data.
(1) In a week, temperature of a certain place is measured during winter are as follows 26oC, 24oC, 28oC, 31oC, 30oC, 26oC, 24oC. Find the mean temperature of the week.
(2) The mean weight of 4 members of a family is 60 kg. Three of them have the weight 56 kg, 68 kg and 72 kg respectively. Find the weight of the fourth member.
(3) In a class test in mathematics, 10 students scored 75 marks, 12 students scored 60 marks, 8 students scored 40 marks and 3 students scored 30 marks. Find the mean of their score. Solution
(4) In a research laboratory scientists treated 6 mice with lung cancer using natural medicine. Ten days later, they measured the volume of the tumor in each mouse and given the results in the table
(5) If the mean of the following data is 20.2, then find the value of p
(6) In the class, weight of students is measured for the class records. Calculate mean weight of the class students using Direct method.
(7) Calculate the mean of the following distribution using Assumed Mean Method:
(8) Find the Arithmetic Mean of the following data using Step Deviation Method:
After having gone through the stuff given above, we hope that the students would have understood, "Finding Mean for Grouped and Ungrouped Data Worksheet"
Apart from the stuff given in this section, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
You can also visit our following web pages on different stuff in math.
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
Customary units worksheet
Integers and absolute value worksheets
Nature of the roots of a quadratic equation worksheets
Point of intersection
MATH FOR KIDS
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions