In this 10th grade math worksheets 7, you will find 10 problems on various topics in math .Teachers and parents also may help the children to practice the worksheets and improve their knowledge. These questions are prepared based on the 10th grade syllabus.
If you are having any difficulties
to solve these problems please Contact us via mail. We will send you
step by step detailed solution.
1.Find the area of the following term 20x³, 36x⁶.
2. Simplify the following
3.Find the square root of 9801 by factor method
4. Solve 6x² + x - 1 = 0
5. The product of two consecutive odd number is 323. Find them
6. Find two consecutive even integers whose product is 224
7.The length of the hall is 3m more than its width. The numerical value of its area is equal to the numerical value of its perimeter. Find the length and width of the hall.
8.Find the area of the sector of a circle with radius 4 cm and of angle 30°. Also, find the area of the corresponding major sector approximately (use π = 3.14).
9. OACB is a quadrant of a circle with center O and radius 3.5 cm. If OD = 2 cm, find the area of the shaded region.
10. The wheels of a car are of diameter 80 cm each. Find how many complete revolutions does each wheel make in 10 minutes when the car is traveling at a speed of 66 km per hour
These are the questions on math prepared in 10th grade math worksheets 7 based on the curriculum of 10th grade
1. 180 x⁶
2. P ²
6. 14 and 16
7. 6m and 3m
9. 49/8 cm²
10. 4735 10th grade math worksheets 7