In this 10th grade math worksheets 4, you can find 10 problems on math which are in the level of 10 th grade.
1. AB and CD are two chords of a circle which intersect each other externally at P.If AB = 9 cm,BP = 3 cm,PD = 9 cm,find DP.
2. Find a if the slope of the line joining (-6,13) and (3,a) is -1/3
3. Two dice are thrown together. What is the probability of getting a total 8 or a product 12.
4.The line joining the points (-2,7) and (3,6) is parallel to the line joining (4,a) and (9,1), find a.
5. Find the range of the heights of 12 girls in the class given in cm 120,110,150,100,130,145,150,100,140,150,135,125
6.The volume of a cylinder is 448 π cm and its height is 7 cm.Find the radius of the cylinder.
7. How many terms of a series 1 + 6 + 11 + ............ must be taken so that their sum is 970?
8.Find the values of k for which the equation 12x² + 4 k x + 3 = 0 has real and equal roots.
9.The sum of three numbers is 24.Among them one number is equal to half of the sum of the other two numbers but four times the difference of them. Find the numbers.
10.A ladder 17 m long touches a window of a house 15 m above the ground. Determine the distance of the floor of the ladder from the house.
1. 4 cm
6. 8 cm
10. 8 m
These are the questions on math prepared in 10th grade math worksheets 4 based on the curriculum of 10th grade. Students who are in 10th grade can use these math problems on 10th grade math worksheets 4.