In this 10th grade math worksheets 10, you can find 10 problems on math which are in the level of 10 th grade.Teachers and parents may help the students to practice the worksheets .
1. Simplify the following
2. From a point P on the ground the angle of elevation of the top of a 10 m tall building is 30°. A flag is hoisted at the top of the building and the angle of elevation of the top of the flagstaff from P is 45°. Find the length of the flagstaff and the distance of the building from the point P. (take √ = 1.732)
3. The angle of elevation of the top of a tower from a point on the ground, which is 30 m away from the foot of a tower, is 30°. Find the height of the tower.
4. The coefficient of variation of a series is 69% and its standard deviation is 15.
5. If the two dice are thrown. what is the probability of getting the same number in both the dice.
6. 2 cubes each of volume 64 cm
³ are joined end to end. Determine the surface area of the resulting cuboid.
7. A metallic sphere of radius 4.2 cm is melted and recast into a shape of a cylinder of radius 6 cm. Determine the height of the cylinder.
8. The slant height of a frustum of a cone is 4 cm and the perimeters (circumference) of its circular ends are 18 cm and 6 cm. Determine the curved surface area of the frustum.
9. Find the HCF of 96 and 404 by the prime factorization method. Find their LCM.
10. The angle in a semi circle is
These are the questions on math prepared in 10th grade worksheets 10 based on the curriculum of 10th grade.Students need to practice this type of question to improve their knowledge.10th grade math worksheets 10 10th grade math worksheets 10
Answers1. tan ² A 2. 7.323. 10√34. 22.65. 1/66. 1607. 2.748. 489. 969610. 180