In this 10th grade math worksheets 1, you will find 10 problems on math which are in the level of 10th grade.
Here is 10th grade math worksheets 1
1. A rubber ball dropped from a height of 50 m rebounds at every impact from the floor to a height half of that from which is has fallen. Find the distance described by the time it comes to rest.
2. A work was assigned to me on a Tuesday. I completed to work after 72 days.On what day, i completed the work.
3. The radius of the top of a bucket is 18 cm and that of the bottom is 6 cm.Its depth is 24 cm. Determine the capacity of the bucket.
4. A solid metal cylinder is 20 cm in height and has a radius of 1.5 cm. This is melted down and cast into spheres each of radius 1.5 cm.How many spheres each of radius 1.5 cm can be cast from the cylinder?
5. In a higher secondary class, 66 play football,56 play hockey,63 play cricket,27 play both foot ball and hockey,25 play hockey and cricket,23 play cricket and foot ball and 5 do not play any game. if the strength of the class is 130.calculate the number who play all the three games.
6 . Determine the value of m if x + 1 is a factor of x
³ + m x
² + 19x + 12
7. Find the square root of (x² - 4) (x
² + x - 6) (x
²+ 5x + 6)
8.The outer dimension of a bordered table are 2 cm and 108 cm. If the area of a table,excluding the border is 6400 cm²,how wide is the border?
9. Find the area of the triangle whose vertices are (4,5) (4,2) (-2,2)
10.Find the equation of the straight line which joins the points A (5,1) and B (-2,2)
These are the questions on math prepared in 10th grade math worksheets 1 based on the curriculum of 10th grade