In Geometry worksheets, we are going to have some questions in the topic geometry. These questions are given here to practice which will be much help full for the students who are preparing the topic geometry for exam.Here,we have focused the topic lines,circles,concurrency of two lines and also angles.The questions given here on worksheets which each and every student has to learn in their school days.Many students are having feeling that geometry is the difficult topic to learn.But once they understand those concept clearly and some important formulas, the topic geometry will not be difficult one to learn. Apart from these questions, students need to practice some geometry worksheets to improve their skill in geometry.
Here are some of the questions given on Geometry worksheets
Fill in the blanks
- The line has ________________ Points .
- The plane has length and breadth and does not have ______________
- Only ________ line passes through two different points in a plane.
- The two lines intersect each other at a point known as ________ point of both the line
- The two lines do not intersect each other at any point such lines are called _________ lines
- A dot gives us an idea of a __________
- A wall gives you an idea of ____________
- Three or more points are _____________ if they all lie on a line
- Three or more lines are ____________ if they all pass through the same point
- The line segment has only ____________ end point
- The line segment is the portion of the ________
- An angle of measure _________________ is called a right angle.
- An angle of measure 180° is called a ___________
- An angle of measures ___________ is called the zero angle
- An Acute angle is one whose measures is grater than _____ but less than _____
- An obtuse angle is one whose measures is greater than ________but less than _________
- A ___________ angle is one whose measure is greater than 180 degree but less than 360°
- Two angles formed by two intersecting lines having no common arm are said to be ______________ angles
- Vertical opposite angles are always ____________ to each other
- If sum of two angles is 90° they are said to be ________________ angled
- If sum of two angles 180° then they are said to be __________
- Distance between two intersecting lines is ____________
- The perpendicular distance between two parallel lines is __________ everywhere.
- The angles of each pair of corresponding angles are _________
- The sum of interior angles on the same side of the transversal is ________
- In a triangle an __________angle equals the sum of two opposite interior opposite angles.
- The sum of any two sides of a triangle is greater than the ______________ Side
- A triangle having no two sides equal is called a __________ triangle
- A triangle having two sides equal is called an ____________ triangle
- The length of the diameter is __________ the radius of the circle.
- In the circle the fixed point is called _____________ of the circle and the constant Distance is called __________ of the circle.
- Circles with same center are called _______________ circles.
- If two parts of circle are equal then,each part is called _______________
- The angles opposite to equal sides of an isosceles triangle are ________
- The ___________ opposite to equal angles of a triangle are equal
- If two sides of a triangle are unequal the angle opposite to the ______________ is larger
- In any triangle the side opposite to the ___________ is larger.
- The sum of angles in a quadrilateral is _____________
- The ________________ of a parallelogram divides it into two congruent triangles
- Parallelograms on the same base and between the same parallels are equal in _________
- The _____________ of a triangle divides it into two triangles of equal area
- Chords equidistant from the center of a circular area equal in __________
- Congruent arcs of a circle subtend equal __________ at the center
Now, we are going to see some true or false questions on Geometry worksheets.
True or False type of geometry questions
1. A point has no shape.
2.Two lines in a plane always intersect in a point.
3.Infinitely many lines can be drawn through two distinct points
4.Four points are collinear if any three of them lie on a same line
5.Through a given point,infinitely many lines can be drawn
6.If the two lines being crossed are parallel lines,then the corresponding angles are equal.
7.Angles in a same segment are not equal
8.The angles in a same segment are not equal
9.Two supplementary angles may not form a linear pair
10.Chord passes through the center of the circle
These are the questions on the page geometry worksheets.
- infinitely many
- 90 degree
- straight angle
- 0 degree
- 0 degree , 90 degree
- 90 degree ,180 degree
- Reflex angle
- Vertically opposite angles
- supplementary angle
- 180 degree
- center, radius
- longer side
- larger angle
- 360 degree