In this 10th grade math worksheets 9, you can find 10 problems on math which are in the level of 10th grade.Teachers and parents may help the students to practice the worksheets and improve their knowledge. This worksheet is in the form of quiz. We are also providing direct answers for the below questions.
Here is 10th grade worksheets 9
1. Find the centroid of the triangle whose vertices are the points A (8 , 4) B (1 , 3) and C (3 , -1)
2. If the two lines are perpendicular with the slopes m1 and m2 then m1 x m2 =
3.Find the coordinates of the orthocenter of the triangle whose vertices are (3,1) (0,4) and (-3,1)
4. Sum of the areas of two squares is 468 m². If the difference of their perimeters is 24 m, determine the sides of the two squares.
5. Two concentric circles are of radii 5 cm and 3 cm. Determine the length of the chord of the larger circle which touches the smaller circle.
6. If sin A = 3 /4, then the value of tan A
7. In triangle PQR right-angled at Q , PQ = 3 cm and PR = 6 cm. Determine angle QPR
8.Choose the correct answer for the following
9.Evaluate the following
10. Simplify (sec A + tan A) (1 - sin A) =
These are the questions on math prepared in 10th grade math worksheets 9 based on the curriculum of 10th grade.
4. 18m and 12m
5. 8 cm
8. sin 60
10. cos A 10th grade math worksheet9