Here, we present you 10th grade math worksheets 3 . you may try these problems on your own and you can check your answer. These worksheets are prepared in the form of quiz.
Here is 10th grade math worksheets 3
1. Find the 12th term of an Arithmetic progression 6,1,-4,.....
2.(i) If a clock strikes appropriate number of times at each hour how many times will it strike in a day? (ii) If it strikes the half hour once, how many times does it strike in a day?
3. 400 + 441 + .......... +16000
4. A circus tent is cylindrical to a height of 3m and conical above it. If the base radius is 52.5m and slant height of the cone is 53m, find the area of canvas required to make the tent?
5. In a cultural program 24 students, took part in dance 11 in drama, 25 in a group songs, 7 students in dance and drama, 4 students in drama and group songs, 12 students in dance and group songs and 3 participated in all three. If total of 50 students were there in the class,find how many did not participated in the program?
6.In a triangle ABC m∠c is 20 ° greater than m∠A. The sum of m∠ A and m∠C is twice the m∠B.Find three angles A,B and C.
7. A motor boat whose speed is 15km/hr in still water goes 30 km downstream and comes back in 4 hours 30 minutes.Determine the speed of water.
8. If the points A (2,-2), B (8,4) , C (5,7) are the three vertices of a parallelogram ABCD taken in order, find the fourth vertex D.1
9. Find the value of "a" for which the straight lines 2x + y - 1=0, 2x + ay - 3=0 and 3x + 2y - 2=0 are concurrent.
10.A person stands at a distance of 40m from a building and observes the top and bottom of a flag pole on the building at angles of elevation 60° and 45°. Find the height of the building and the height of the flag pole
These are the questions on math prepared in 10th grade math worksheets 3 based on the curriculum of 10th grade 10th grade math worksheets 3